Friday, April 13, 2007

still getting over myself

Have had a moment of insight : I do not need to worry about whether or not all the toys are accounted for. I think it's my personality type, but I do wonder every time I tidy (nightly) whether we've got all the components of each toy, as I can't always see them. I remember how annoyed I used to get as a child when something wasn't complete. Who wants to play with a toy that's missing a leg or a block or a wheel ? But to be fair, my plate is full of things to worry about and do, and spending any time at all on wondering where things the size of a plum or a grape are, is just a huge waste of time and energy. If they go missing, they're Zack's toys, not mine. If half the components are missing we'll just send the toy on it's way to the recycling bin.

I do not need to spend time on this.

No comments: