Monday, August 20, 2007

Pee + electronics = the end

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Zack was running around the lounge without a nappy on before dinner because he has nasty nappy rash, and while I was in the bathroom sorting out laundry, our little fireman decided that he would take a leak on the hi-fi equipment. Usually if he takes a leak on the floor, there's the tell-tale puddle, but when I came into the lounge all I could smell was burning plastic. Sadly, the box with the most holes got it - the TV receiver. I unplugged all three boxes (TV, satellite and DVD player) and aired them, even turned the TV box upside down and left it for hours then used the hairdryer. But no luck - it is dead. So no TV for me this week while Keith's away. I'm going to be a real internet junkie & book reader.

And for your viewing pleasure... Zack and his new xylophone

1 comment:

Ryan Lambert said...

All I can say is that this makes me very glad I have a little girl :-)

So sorry to hear about your loss, not to worry though, I am sure Keith will not mind having to buy new electronics :-)

Keep well, stay dry and see you all in a couple of weeks !