Sunday, April 06, 2014

it's tooth time

Calvin lost his first tooth this week - bless him!

And Zack pulled out his 10th tooth (he counted them) this evening...

I'm running out of change.


Zack knows that "we" are the toothfairy. Calvin doesn't, so I'm having to remind Zack carefully, that he can't let the cat out of the bag. He asked me very earnestly the morning after the tooth fairy visited, "who" had put the money in the little, wooden tooth jar. I said, "Mommy & Daddy both did, AND THAT MEANS that the tooth fairy brought the money," OK?!
I think he got the message. Sheesh ! the loss of innocence, and the end of naivety. It all takes so much PR. I'm exhausted.
And now I've got to find another couple of pound coins to put under the eldest's pillow. Best I go and do that. Tooth fairy hat on

No comments: