Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Blog !

Today we are one year old! I stand in our lounge and look at the toys scattered around the floor, thinking that later on I'll be down on my hands and knees pulling coloured balls and small cars out from underneath the sofa, under the christmas tree, and packing it all neatly under the telly, so that we can take it all out and play with it again tomorrow. Who would have thought that we'd be at this point so soon ?

"Happy Birthday to you
You live in a zoo
You look like a monkey...."
yeah yeah, I do. it must be the lack of sleep, extra weight I gained over Xmas and the emotional dysfunction. Oh, sorry... it's Happy Birthday to the Blog. Okay, here goes :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG

I have a confession to make - this blog started out as a "rant" much further back. It focused alot on my anger and frustration at not being able to conceive a baby, at having lost a baby at 13 weeks, at generally being pissed off at a lot of things that I couldn't control / mend. I deleted the lot when I decided to change it to a record of my first pregnancy and the challenges of being a parent. Ah well, that's how things go.

Not the most upbeat entry, but it needed to be entered. Done, tick.

No comments: