Friday, November 23, 2007

Damn You Peppa Pig !



For my sins, I bought a copy of Peppa Pig's DVD. We now watch Peppa every other day. I get disappointed when I put on CBeebies and they're showing an episode we have on DVD, eg. Piggie in the Middle. Lord! You gotta know things are going spanner when you're lipsynching Peppa Pig while making breakfast.

So you're wondering why I'm cursing her name... well, L-A-U-N-D-R-Y is why! Zack is a mimic. Which means, that he also "loves" jumping in muddy puddles. So, Wednesday morning, we're on our way to the mum & tots group and there are puddles everywhere. EVERYwhere! Zack's little trousers are too long, so I roll them up. Which means that there are lovely (read v absorbent) cotton linings on the outside, sucking up every little splash and sploosh. All the puddles are mixed with petrol, car oil, grime, yuck, eek and blah ! How on earth am I going to get all that gunk out of his trousers when we get home ? Where do I put his little soggy legs when he's in the car ?

Damn you Peppa !

1 comment:

Ryan Lambert said...

Ruth, your posting is so close to home, I just posted a similar blog entry on Cezanne's blog.

Seems they will drive us into insanity...

Good Luck !

p.s. Do you know what Peppa Pig is good for...
Baby Back Ribs !!! Pass the BBQ sauce...