Saturday, December 01, 2007

sugarlump

my son is a genius - he can jump !!!
I'm not sure what this means, but I am well impressed that he can do the two-feet-off-the-ground thing. My book says that 25 - 30 months is the time for jumping, so.....
Zack is 4 months ahead on the jumping scale.

Hope all my competitive mum friends are reading this and feeling Whoah! intimidated.

You see I can say that because Zack walked at 16 months, has just started putting sentences together, etc. etc. I must celebrated the small victories - this is a competition don't you know ?!

1 comment:

Ryan Lambert said...

You bet your a$$ it is a competition, the one who raises the fastest, smartest, tallest, coolest, most beautiful, most well adjusted, successful child gets bragging rights.

It also doesn't hurt if they go on to become rich and thank you with gifts like houses, cars and ca$h !

Hint Hint Zack !!