Monday, February 06, 2006

Dad's away


Eish ! Keith is away in New York city for just a few days on biz, so bub and I are keeping ourselves busy with the usual - work, biblestudy, laundry, and a few ante-natal classes for good measure.

It's kinda busy inside there today - not sure why - loads of kicking and boxing, and jumping. Perhaps it's a blessing that baby's only gain a voice when they start to breathe oxygen, otherwise I'd have a raucus gestation accompaniment following me around. Imagine the funny looks I'd get!?!

Tummy is hard and feels very very very full. Not able to eat very much and eating so much slower than before. Feel tired, and should get more sleep instead of falling into bed at 1am (which has become a bit too regularly of late).

Spoke to Cindy on her birthday yesterday - she and Walty were walking around the Botanical Gardens in Singapore. I'm guessing she's about 25 weeks now, so due in early June. The time goes past so quickly !

Tomorrow night is ante-natal overdose, so best I take a bit of time to prepare. Good night all.

No comments: