Thursday, March 23, 2006

cute extras

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

How cute is this little ticker ? spotted it on a friend's website and thought I'd get me some of that.

ante-natal appointment went well, except for the midwife's long finger nails probing my stomach. Eek! No thank you.

Baby is where it needs to be. Still moving all the time. Hiccups are standard activity - once a day at least. Mum is suffering a bit from heartburn (when will it end ?), and breathlessness, and Oooo, do those hips ache. I look forward to a good night's sleep sometime in the distant future.

I went for a session of reflexology yesterday and it was wonderful. There's nothing like it for setting the mind free to roam. I suppose it has a lot to do with enjoying the foot massage, but she worked the spinal and lumbar pressure points, those bits that will help with water retention, tight neck, and of course, getting my body to consider labour.

I have started working on a family tree, which is going very well.
Taking things a day at a time.

Another addition to our NCT class:

Myles Andrew Charles Adam, to Jean-Charles & Rae (on St Patrick's Day)

No comments: