Tuesday, March 07, 2006

like a rock !



this pic - 36 weeks + 2

Yup! I think that my tummy is just about as hard as it's going to get. I don't care that there are still 3 weeks to go, there is NO way I'm expanding any more. Har (choke) Har (choke). It's sure to get even more so. Hmmm.... I do not want to contemplate the 'how'.

yesterday was hospital appointment day:

Only had to wait for an hour, and then the usual : fundal height measurement - 36cm (yes, 36 weeks = 36cm), and a wee listen to the heartbeat, all is well and bub is busy busy busy. Midwife said the baby needed at least another week inside, and that's confirmed by lack of engaged head. Ah well. Pleased to hear all is well, and hearing the heartbeat is always fun. I'm getting very used to the position bub has been in - big, hard back/bum on the left hand side, and legs/ arms kicking me on the right. Poor thing - must be very cramped in there.

Jackie posted me the pics from the baby shower, so I'll create a separate entry for those straight away. We had a great day together!

No comments: