Thursday, June 01, 2006

bubbity boo


bathtime with Dad on Wed 31st of May 2006

It's the first of june and I'm aware that things are still running along at a lick. We have almost one full bag of baby-gros that don't fit anymore and I was chatting to Kate on Tuesday, only to hear that Bethany is the same weigh as Zack and she's almost 6 months old ! Apparently boys are like that, Megan tells me.

My brain is still mush and right now I'm blaming it on the breast-feeding. I feel like there's a fog and I'm straining to see through it. Thick treacle and all that.
I decided to bunk the immunisation session on Tuesday at the doctor's rooms as Z was full of cold and not a happy camper, and I was feeling shattered after the weekend's driving.

We had a wonderful time in Scotland altho it was a very long way to drive for just a day or so together. Pia & Geoff were fabulous, and we felt so welcome and at home! We hope to get back up there before the end of the year to spend more time together and see even more of the surrounding countryside. Did you know that it doesn't get dark that far north in the summertime? - yeah, it's a bit like being in Scandinavia.


Zack thinks Jessica and Stacey are just the bees' knees.


Geoff goes ga-ga for Zack.


Pia doesn't manage to escape the Zack-magic either - he can even do it when he's asleep. Amazing !

I have bought some shampoo for the ever-worsening cradle cap. The olive oil is OK, but messy and Zack seems to get annoyed when we try and put it on him. I'm hoping the shampoo does the trick. I will report back.

news update :
Patrick's photos are now on the web, thanks to dad Eric. Check them out !!!

No comments: